I love overnight oats because they make busy mornings just sooo much easier! Have you tried overnight oats yet? It’s pretty simple and all you have to do is make it the night before. You guys and gals with busy mornings this one is for you. Waking up in the morning knowing that my first meal of the day is already good to go sets my day up on the high road. This recipe is healthy and super easy to make and offers another option when you’re not in the mood for a smoothie or smoothie bowl. Throw in some collagen into the mix and you’re getting a beauty and health boost along with your brekkie. Do you know about all the benefits of Collagen yet? If not check out this post here. I love this Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides because it just tastes so freaking good! The Cocoa in it gives it a rich and full chocolate taste with hints of blackberry. This would also taste delicious in a hot cocoa.
For this recipe I blended blackberries, a banana, cacao nibs, almond milk and a splash of vanilla extract. Then pour the smoothie mixture over the oats, put it in the fridge and you’re set. If you have a sweet tooth you can sweeten up your oats with some honey. Wake up in the morning and enjoy your already pre-made healthy beautifying meal.
Chocolate Blackberry Banana + Collagen Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1 cup fresh ripe blackberries
- 1 banana
- 1 Scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Dark Chocolate & Blackberry
- 1 tbs cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Blitz the blackberries, banana, almond milk , collagen and vanilla extract in the blender until its smooth.
- Put oats into a mason jar and then pour smoothie mixture over the oats.
- Stir the mixture together, cover with the mason jar lid, and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Top with your favorite fruits in the morning and enjoy!